Yr(s) of Exp N/A
Job Function Beauty Care / Health > Athletics / Fitness / Sports & Recreation
Beauty Care / Health > Others
Hospitality / F & B > Others
Location Not Specified
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Five star luxury resort that was established in 2003 and that offers 156 contemporary, luxurious rooms and suites. Locally owned, The Chedi Muscat is managed by Singapore-based General Hotel Management (GHM), a global leader in the hospitality industry renowned for its exclusive and stylish hotels and resorts worldwide.
1. Communicate in a friendly, tactful and professional manner with guests, suppliers as well as colleagues.
2. Know the services and facilities provided by the hotel and the various opening hours of all facilities.
3. Be informed and keep your supervisor informed of all matters that may affect your work, the hotel’s service or reputation.
4. Always present a clean and tidy appearance in accordance with the hotel’s grooming standards.
5. Be flexible and open to change in your job responsibilities, work area and/or roster to meet business needs.
6. Be understanding, supportive, encouraging and helpful to guests as well as suppliers and your colleagues.
7. Care about your environment and make sure it is tidy and well maintained.
8. Be reliable and ensure you are at work on time.
9. Understand the Employee Handbook and comply with the standards it outlines.
10. Carry out all professionally reasonable instruction given by your supervisor.
11. Attend all training programs, briefings and meetings as scheduled.
12. Report all incidents, accidents and guest complaints in briefings
1. Experience and the knowledge in all Spa treatments.
2. Update logbook.
3. Prepare supplies and set-up as part of the spa’s general opening procedures.
4. Check all treatments booked and ensure preparations are made and ready well ahead of time.
5. Keep the treatment rooms, wet areas and outside the treatment area clean and tidy.
6. Implement closing duties in accordance with the spa’s standards.
7. Handle guest complaints as much as possible yourself but always inform your supervisor.
8. Implement treatments in accordance with the spa’s standards.
Interested candidates can send your updated resume with photo and current package to:
The Chedi Muscat
P.O. Box 964, Al Khuwair
Postal Code 133
Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
Tel.No. + 968 24 52 44 00
Fax No. + 968 24 49 76 48
Web pages: www.ghmhotels.com & www.ghmluxuryhotels.com