Indonesian based Foundation with proven track records seeking qualified candidates to be placed in its new Regional Head Office in Jakarta September 2008, inviting high profiled personal to apply.
Implement the vision and mission of the Foundation to help the Orphanage, Destitute and Poverty Ridden children.
Head of Legal Division
* Shall maintain and record all activities of the day to day legal operations
* Shall advice the Foundation’s Director in the terms of Legal duties and points
* Shall represent all the activities of the Legal aspects of the Foundations matter and it’s staffs
* Shall be loyal and commit to serve with honor
* Shall work on tight schedule
* Must be willing to travel
* Shall maintain and advice legal consultants when a case is arise
* Shall defend and help the Women and children of abused victims
* Shall lead the team of Advocate
* Shall make schedules and time table in the legal division
* HEAD OF LEGAL AFFAIRS
* Must have a valid degree in Legal
* Must be an Advocate with license to practice
* Must be an Indonesian Citizen
* Must be above 35 years of age
* Must have experience in legal affairs with NGO operations
* Must have very good Public Record
* Must have extensive references in connection with Corporate Companies, Public Community, Government
Institutions and influential people
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree or Doctorate in Law or equivalent.
* At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Senior Management/General Manager/CEO/VP/Directors specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Please send recent photo and CV to:
Attention to : Principle in Charge