Technip is a world class player in engineering, technologies and construction services for oil and gas, petrochemical and other industries. With nearly 50 years of experiences in the design and construction of large industrial facilities, a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and operational bases spread over the 5 continents, the group is able to manage all aspects of major projects at optimized cost, from front end engineering design to turnkey delivery.
To support our expanding operations in Indonesia, Technip is looking for talented Indonesian nationals to fill in the following positions.
• Record, file and keep track of all incoming and outgoing project deliverables including vendor documents, and clients’ comments.
• Make necessary copies and ensures accurate distribution of the documents to the various disciplines and external parties.
• Check that documents are in order in terms of document’s title, number, revision number, description and progress status.
• Expedite the various disciplines on the project deliverables according to the distribution schedule.
• Prepare and update the project documents / deliverables register and extract any status.
Qualification and Experiences:
• At least 6 years of related work experiences.
• Proficiency skill in English, both written and verbal.
• Have some basic skills in computer application.
• Working effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing and maintaining good working relationships.
• Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
• Effectively in time and resources management to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
• Keeping organizational norms as well as ethical and social; deals with people with appropriate manner; shows words and actions consistently
• Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
Send your application, resume and recent photograph no later than 2 weeks after the date of publication to:
PO. BOX 5043, JKTM 12700, Jakarta