TECHNIP is a leading provider of Engineering, Technologies and Construction services for oil and gas, petrochemical and other industries. As part of our business expansion in Indonesia , we are seeking highly qualified professionals to fill in position listed below:
Process Safety Engineer
* Must possess minimum Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized, fully accredited university in Indonesia .
* Minimum of 3 years experience in Offshore / Onshore Oil and Gas Engineering / Operation, Design and Commissioning Support.
* Shall have good written and spoken English language communication skills.
* Should possess hands on experience in handling Process Engineering softwares like PIPENET, FLARESIM etc.
* Should be able to perform fire water hydraulic calculations and develop process safety drawings like hazardous area classification with precise knowledge
* Should have analytical knowledge and report writing capabilities.
* Should be familiar with international codes and standards applicable for Process Safety Engineering (NFPA, SOLAS, API, IP etc) in Oil and Gas industry
* Should have enough supervisory skill to manage a team of drafters
* Should be able to co-ordinate within the discipline and other disciplines.
* Should be a fast learner and a team worker.
Interested applicants should submit the application letter and CV to email@example.com with detailed resume and recent photograph; and put the “ Process Safety Engineer” on the subject email