We are seeking an
1. Administration Staff
2. Human Resources Staff
for our alluvial tin mining operations in Koba of Kabupaten Bangka Tengah, Bangka Belitung Province with the following qualifications:
• Indonesian citizen age between 25-32 years
• Graduate of a recognized University in Law for Administration Staff, graduate of a recognized University majoring in Psychology for Human Resources Staff, graduate of a recognized University majoring in Metallurgy for Metallurgist, and graduate of a recognize University majoring in Economy for Accounting and Auditor.
• Preferably some 2 years experience for Administration Staff, 1 year experience for Metallurgist, understanding about Tin Smelting and Refining, at least 2 years experience for Human Resources Staff in relation with position recruitment, have strong interest in Human Resources area, understanding labour regulation, personnel administration and people development, and 3 - 5 years experience for Accounting and Auditor.
• Good Command of written and spoken English, as well as computer skills, would be advantageous.
• A person who is willing to work hard and independently and enjoys the challenge of continuous improvement.
• Good communicator and organizer with managerial skills.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to send application, curriculum vitae and should be forwarded to:
Personnel & Administration Manager
PO Box 19 Pangkal Pinang or
Jln. Anggrek No. 142 Koba,
Bangka Tengah 33181
• Please indicate the position on the left side of the envelope:
AS (Administration Staff), HRS (Human Resources Staff), M (Metallurgist), ACC (Accounting) and ADT (Auditor)
• Only short-listed and prospective candidates will be contacted.