PT AGC Indonesia is a mineral exploration company based in Jakarta. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of South Gobi Energy Resources of Canada (www.southgobi.com). South Gobi is a coal and metals exploration and development company controlled by Ivanhoe Mines (wwwjvanhoemines.com.
PT AGC Indonesia is expanding with number of new projects, and now invites qualified and motivated people to apply for the following positions:
• University Graduate in Geology
• Willing to work at the Company projects
• Porphyry Cu-Au and epithermal experiences will be highly regarded
2. Corporate Affair Supervisor - duties include
• Corporate administration of the exploration company
• Liaison with the Government and regulatory compliance
• Development and management of environmental protection policies
• Health and safety management
• Community relations
• 5-10 years experiences in mineral exploration and/ or mining projects.
• Geology background will be acknowledged
Applicants should have strong interpersonal and communication skills. Fluency in English and computer skills will be an advantage. PT AGC Indonesia offers employees attractive compensation packages and a dynamic working environment.
Please submit your employment application with a CV and photograph to PT AGC Indonesia at AdminAGC@southgobi.com