PT. IGC INTERNATIONAL, is a global leading automotive and alloy wheels manufacturing company and looking for dedicated, motivated and qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
1. HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRTION MANAGER / HR EXECUTIVE
• To develop strategic HR initiatives such as workforce planning, resource management, employee relations, performance management etc .
• Policies and procedure on recruitment, rewarding, retaining and retraining employees in the company.
• Familiar with the government and labour laws
A recognized degree in HRM with at least 5 years of managerial position.
• Extensive and in-depth knowledge of labour laws and experiences in handling industrials relation.
• Strong analytical skills with good communications skills.
2. FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS MANAGER / ACCOUNTANT
• The financial functions of the company, involving control of all accounting , budgeting, costing , financial and management reporting, taxation, and treasury activities.
• Familiar in Windows Accounting package.
• Ability to handle a full set of accounts.
• Degree in Accountancy or Professional Qualification in Accountancy or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years experience in a public listed company and can handle a full sets of accounts.
• Strong analytical mind, initiative and able to work independently.
3. MARKETING MANAGER - AUTOMOBILE
• New products development or enhancement of existing products.
• Proposal to management of product from conceptualization to launch.
• Product launches and training, educate /create awareness to sales teams, dealers on existing and new products.
• Support branding and products communication.
• Work with management, business partners, government agencies, and vendors for effective plans and initiatives.
• Degree in Marketing or Business Administration, Finance or related fields.
• Minimum 5 years in automotive industry, advertising and business development.
• Preferably with project management experience and good presentation skills.
• Possess own transport and willing to travel.
4. SALES MANAGER / EXECUTIVE – AUTOMOBILE
* Develop potential and new accounts to increase market share, sales growth, and profitability.
• Manage accounts and service customers.
• Formulate and execute sales strategies to optimize business and meet sales target.
• Possess excellent negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proficient in verbal and written skills.
• Preferably with basic degree and experience in the automotive industry.
• Able to deal with corporate /fleet and individual customers.
• Matured, responsible, persistent, disciplined, self-motivated and performance driven.
• Able to work independently.
• Possess valid driving license & own transport.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit comprehensive resume, stating expected salary and a recent passport-size photograph to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We assure you full confidentially in your application.