ConocoPhillips is an international, integrated energy company headquartered in Houston, Texas, and operating in more than 40 countries. As a Production Sharing Contractor for BPMIGAS, we operate many producing and exploration blocks in Indonesia. To support our expanding operations in Indonesia, ConocoPhillips is looking for a highly motivated and competent engineer to fill a challenging and prospective engineering role position Facility Engineer and Process Engineer (Junior & Senior)
• Primary engineering interface between onshore engineering support and offshore operations
• Interfacing with onshore engineering staff to define and scope small projects, monitoring plant and equipment performance and recommending improvements and optimization strategies and troubleshooting
• Providing QA/QC for the management of change process and assisting in coordinating inspection and certification programs is also required
• Facilitate and lead Root Cause Analysis related to technical problems and production loss.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Chemical or Mechanical Engineering Degree is preferable. With petrochemical, refinery or oil & gas experience.
• 3 - 10 years experience in petrochemical, refinery or oil and gas industry either operation or EPC company.
• Working knowledge of technical programs and software such HYSIS, PIPESIM, Olga is advantageous.
• Applicable work experience in areas such as production systems/facilities engineering, natural gas processing, hydraulics, pipeline design/construction, compression, dehydration and LPG storage terminals.
• Team player and strong communication skill.
• An individual who is continuously sought out by others for consultation due to his/her professional and personal role model characteristics.
Applicants are NOT limited to those with Upstream oil and gas industry experience
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply. Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email. Send your application and CV not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement to: