Yr(s) of Exp 3 years
Job Location DKI Jakarta
Job Type Full Time
Job Category Hospitality / F & B > Management
Sales, CS & Business Devpt > Sales - Sales Management
Jakarta Capital Region 10310, Indonesia Enlarge Map
The all new Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta, the city’s most luxurious and contemporary hotel.
Located in the heart of the city, the hotel will be an oasis of 21st century luxury with 272 spacious guest rooms, a variety of exciting new restaurant and bar concepts which will be the meeting place of choice for hotel guests and the local community, and completely redesigned meeting and banqueting facilities to provide the best venues for society events.
With a new contemporary design, Mandarin Oriental hospitality and an unbeatable location, Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta will remain a much loved icon and the choice of address for guests and local residents.
* Minimum 3 years working experience in the hotel industry
* Able to liaise effectively with designated market segment accounts
* Knowledge of market segment
* Excellent presentation and proactive communication skills
* Computer literate
* High Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
* Possess a friendly, energized and outgoing personality.
* Prioritization skills necessary to meet deadlines.
* Strong Team Player.
* Able to work concentrated and effective under pressure.
* Must possess ability to coordinate with multiple tasks.
* Excellent English and Indonesian communication skills both written/verbal.
* Must have the ability to take minutes/dictation.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
* Possess high degree of stamina, agility and flexibility.
* Takes initiative
Please send comprehensive resume with subject title of position applied for, recent photograph and salary expected to the following email:
Due to high volume of applicants received, incomplete documents will not be processed. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.