PT. Unilever ,tbk, the largest consumer good company in Indonesia is seeking creative, innovative and dynamic young professional for the position of :
Assistant Demand Planning Manager (based in Jakarta)
Job Responsibilities :
To assist Demand Planning Manager(s) in doing the integrated demand planning process covering baseline, event planning, etc using the system SAP APO.
* Experience in Demand Planning operation for 3-4 years
* Min Sarjana degree (S1), any discipline
* Fluent in English
* Good analytical calculation, statistic and have a good business sense
* Proficient in microsoft office programs, especially excell macro
* Familiar working with SAP APO or non-SAP application such as I2,Mercialink, ect
* Active in extracurricular organization as a leader
* Meticulous, thorough and diligent in handling details
* Customer service oriented
* Excellent teamwork skills
CV to be sent in words (under 1 MB) to recruitment.indonesia@unilever. com, with the job title mentioned in the subject
Please be advised that it is Unilever standard policy that we only contact sucessful candidates at CV screening stage. If you are not contacted within 10 days from the deadline, it is an implication that you CVs do not match the requirements of the job you applied.