Event Programming Supervisor
* Be familiar with local competitor’s facilities, services, advertising, marketing and pricing strategies by collecting monthly samples of collateral and promotional material for analysis.
* Attend bi-weekly Marketing meetings
* Be punctual for work, arriving back from break, meetings, etc
* Ensures to give the best services and also maintains the highest standards at all times.
* Abide by and implement all company policies and procedures.
* Project a polished, professional image at all times
* Work of minimum 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 18.00 or according to schedule. May need to work additional hours to complete assignments as requested.
* Dress in a neat, clean, and appropriate manner according to company’s dress code and hygiene standard.
* Assist in creating new events & prepare already set events (rundown, checklist, budget – contact sponsors etc)
* Monitor and responsible for the timely operation of monthly events/activities calendar of Mar-Com
* Create regular reporting for events and activities
* Cooperate with Marketing Communication Supervisor to find monthly gimmicks from sponsors as giveaways (at least 1 product/month for the year)
* Assist Marketing Communication Manager in the monitoring and assessment of Mar-Com activities (efficiency etc, establish & strengthen relationship with sales dept to help realize this)
* Create & manage new relationships with 3rd parties important to Mar-Com (sponsors, celebrities, member, etc)
* Create and file documents relating to Mar-Com (memos, agreements etc)
* Administer event calendar for sport and other relevant activities to our Mar-Com (be proactive in helping to find events and/or activities we should be involved in)
* Prepare Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reports
* Manage and be responsible for the disciplinary actions for Administration Assistant, to ensure procedures are followed
* Perform all other duties as directed by Gold’s Gym Management
* Experience and Educational Requirement
* Undergraduate or equivalent
* Min 1 year in Marketing experience at a supervisor level
* Project Management experience
* Skill Needed
* Strong social and PR skills to interact with Sponsor, Media, Celebrities, Members etc
* Familiarity with and ability to utilize Marketing strategies
* Familiarity with and ability to utilize Project Management Tools
* Ability to supervise and delegate
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to Manage time effectively
* Attitudes to be exhibited
* Friendly, outgoing personality
* Professional at all times
* Exhibit enthusiasm for the club and for the job
* Cooperative attitude
PT Bakrie Swasakti Utama