Personal Assistant / Business Management
The roleholder will provide administrative support the Chief Representative and the Jakarta Representative Office. He/she will also be involved in business development activities where appropriate.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
* Support the Chief Representative in day-to-day business activities
* Provide administrative support such as coordinating meetings, handle visa and immigration issues, HR related and compliance issues and other administrative tasks where necessary
* Working on projects, monitoring press for market intelligence and collaborating with external providers to provide company reports
* Mentoring and coaching junior team members
* Encourage team members to focus on career enhancements through UBS training initiatives
Our ideal candidates should have the following background and abilities:
* Working experience in financial institution in a similar position
* Excellent proficiency in English (written/spoken)
* Highly proficient MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Strong organizational and planning skills
* Strong communication skills and client-focused
Job Reference Number: 44069BR
We are offering a unique experience in a globally active, highly dynamic and multicultural organization, with the opportunity to contribute to a growing business sector. Interested?
Please Click Here to know more detailed description & responsibilities of this role and also to directly submit your application.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements: UBS is an equal opportunity employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.