I.Information Technology Specialist (ITS)-(Sulawesi Utara - Manado)
* University degree in Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent certifications and experience.
* Minimum 2 years of System Administrator experience in a Microsoft environment including Microsoft Exchange, Server and Office.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to present technical concepts in lay terms.
* Intermediate English fluency including common IT terms.
* Ability to teach technical applications to users.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and to learn new concepts quickly.
* Expected to travel an average of 10% or less to other countries as an Information Technology functional representative, resource person, or trainee.
II.Human Resources Associate (HRA)-(Sulawesi Utara - Manado)
* Fundamental (2-3 years) generalist experience of Human Resources principles and practices.
* Sound judgment, decision-making skills and facilitation skills.
* Capability to handle highly confidential information discreetly.
* Good numerical aptitude and accuracy.
* Good organizational skills. Ability to handle a heavy workload. Must be detail-oriented.
* Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills for building support with in-house staff and ationships with external business contacts.
* Bilingual; able to speak and write in basic Business English.
* Experience using Microsoft Office software applications and a personal computer
III.Business Service Supervisor (BS)-(Sulawesi Utara - Manado)
* University degree in Business Management/Administration or comparable work experience.
* Supervisory experience.
* Knowledge and experience in facilities management including basic maintenance knowledge of generators, vehicles and physical buildings.
* Strong organization and coordination skills.
* Customer service mentality.
* Maintains current driverâ€™s license.
IV.Field Communication Specialist-(Sulawesi Utara - Manado)
* Formal Education: Journalism, Communication
* Experience: interviewing, writing stories/news, writing stories/new in English (preferable), editing journalist style stories, taking photo min 1 year
* Fluent in English both written and oral
* Able to work in team
* Able to work with less supervision
* Able to work with deadline
* Willing to travel to remote area
* Have an understanding on poverty and its impact to children is preferable
* Able to shoot journalistic photos
* Have interpersonal skills
V.Partnership Facilitator (PF)-(Sulawesi Utara - Manado)
* Bachelorâ€™s degree is required, with a preference towards field-related Social Sciences, Christian Ministry or Management.
* A minimum of three years professional or intensive volunteer experience relevant to managing Christian ministry and/or other service activities.
* Strong interpersonal relationship skills conducive to utilizing facilitation, collaboration and negotiation and establishing trusting relationships with a wide variety of people.
* Ability to work with only occasional supervision.
* Good leadership, general management, and problem-solving skills. Ability to reflect Compassionâ€™s Leadership Principles.
* Customer service orientation.
* Ability and desire to learn new things.
* Good written communication skills and strong verbal communication skills.
* Committed to working with the broad spectrum of Evangelical denominations and churches.
* Ability to travel domestically and be away from home for up to two weeks at a time and no more than 100 nights in a year. Travel will vary downward depending on the location of church partners and whether or not the person is field-based.
If you are satisfied with the above requirements and have a desire to minister children in poverty, kindly please send your applications, resume, testimony & recent photograph to:
Human Resources Specialist
PO Box 1673 - Manado 95001
For further information please open www.compassion.com