Research Executive Trainee
Maintain a client service orientation by managing day-to-day administration of client service and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
* Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
* Assist senior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company’s quality standards
* Assist in sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations
* Provide “in office” research, administrative and operational support to senior staff
* Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc and perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness
Typical Position Pre-requisites:
* BA / BS Required (MBA desirable)
* Fresh Graduate or 1 to 2 years of working experience
* Strong Client Focus and Proactiveness
* Entry level knowledge of statistics
* Entry level knowledge of common Microsoft Office applications
For more information or apply, please visit our careers page at
All information collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.