The purpose of the position is to ensure Collection Department in compliance with various Citigroup and Local Policies and Standards, and maintains a good Compliance control environment.
Collection Control and Compliance Officer
• Responsible to identify Collection department risks and ensure appropriate controls are embedded in the day to-day operation, and remediation of non-compliance is documented and addressed.
• Ensure Collection staff follows all approved Citigroup, Local and Collection compliance processes.Â
• Ensure Collection Compliance issues if any are followed up adequately and timely.
• Actively execute Compliance / RCSA programs initiated by Global / Regional Compliance offices.Â Â
• Ensure RCSA are conducted effectively in Collection in order to identify risk and control for management attention.Â Â Â
• Provide Compliance / RCSA awareness and advice to all Collection staff.
• Consumer bank internal Audit / 2-3 years relevant working experience is an advantage
• Good analytical, written, and interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal direction.
• Able to understand, analyze and apply policies and guidelines against existing environments
• Able to conduct comprehensive compliance test and document detailed test result, and assist in determining potential solutions/process improvement to various levels of management.
• Well organized with the ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
• Project management skills.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia.
• Preferred language(s): English.
If the above criteria suits you, please send your comprehensive resume with recent photograph to:
Dwisnu Arfa Sita (email@example.com) & Antonio Wakky (firstname.lastname@example.org)
cc. Cindy Suminar (email@example.com)