ConocoPhillips is an international, integrated energy company. It is the third-largest integrated energy company in the United States, based on market capitalization, oil and gas proved reserves and production; and the second-largest refiner in the United States. Employment Opportunities at ConocoPhillips We have a job opening for immediate employment.
Area Facility Engineer
• Responsible to provide innovation for plant production optimization
• Responsible to monitor plant performance
• Responsible to provide daily technical assistance and support the oil/gas plant (and pipeline) operation
• Responsible to have thorough knowledge and own operation asset
• Responsible to review/study actual condition field using heat & material balance simulator and pipeline simulator
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Engineering degree from recognized university or institution preferable from Chemical Engineering or Gas Engineering
• Having 3-8 years experience in oil and gas industry preferably in gas/oil production & optimization
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skill
• Strong team player with proactive approach to decision making process
• Ability to work under diverse cultures and nationality
To provide day to day engineering and maintenance support to field operation. Identify maintenance opportunities to improve reliability. Implement work processes developed by OEE to improve reliability of equipment. Review LPO’s and actively pursue defect elimination opportunities.
• Perform mini-RCA’s and ensure follow-up of action items are performed
• Review LPO’s and determine when mini RCA’s are necessary
• Participate in midi/maxi RCA’s as requested.
• Review maintenance strategies and suggest improvements through the MCR process
• Keep abreast of new reliability technologies available and suggest improvements.
• Monitor maintenance reliability metrics and assist planners in developing action plans to resolve reliability issues
• Work with service providers and vendors regarding warranty issues
• Prepare material master data
• Participate in the reliability improvement of new assets
• Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrument / Chemical Engineering
• At least 7-10 years experience in a maintenance and engineering role in oil & gas industry
• Good interpersonal and communications skills
• Preventative and Predictive maintenance experience
• Mechanical Integrity and Process Safety Management knowledge
• Oil & Gas industry experience
• SAP experience
Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email.
Send your application and CV to: RSCJakartaRecruitment@conocophillips.com