* Accounting the funds daily activities
* Prepare portfolio investments with the daily market value update
* Analyst the portfolio investment in line with the regulation and policy
* Conduct the compliance monitoring on the funds activities in accordance to the collective investment contract, capital market regulation, and tax regulation.
* Liaise with the investment managers and its selling agents and respond to their queries.
* Has an Accounting degree from reputable universities with GPA of minimum 3.0.
* Has 1 - 3 years of working experience in Accounting/Auditing field.
* Strong willingness and desire to learn about the funds and capital markets product
* Has good accounting skills.
* Able to work in a team and has good interpersonal skills.
* Good analytical skills and pays attention to details.
* Able to work under stressful and high pressure environment, incl. tight deadlines.
* Has computer knowledge and understands Microsoft Excel.
* Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Please forward your CV to: dewi.sukmawaty@ citi.com
(only short-listed candidates will be contacted)