Shell Indonesia has received the Indonesia’s Most Admired Companies (IMAC) Award 2007 for Oil & Gas category for its best Corporate Image, by Business Week Magazine and Frontier Consulting Group.
Regional Sales Manager
* Minimum 4-5 years experience in area sales role. Previous experience in Managing Distributors would be preferable;
* Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable University;
* Able to demonstrate strong time management skills enabling flexibility to response to urgent customer needs;
* Able to demonstrate honesty, result oriented and willingness to continuously improve skills;
* Proficiency in English communication is a must;
* Basic understanding of Microsoft Office software desirable;
* Authorisation to work in Indonesia is required for this position.
* Application Deadline: Monday 04 August 2008
* Deals with B2B Distributors;
* Exceed team and individual Key Sales Targets set by the Sales Manager;
* Plan distributor Salesforce calls and visits to provide the appropriate level of service to existing and new customers with a focus on retaining/expanding existing business relationships;
* Increase the value for existing Shell customers through cross, range and up selling;
* Develop new channel activities with existing and prospective distributors
* Understand the activity, business and needs of distributors, provide sound information and advice on products and services, and to sell and negotiate win-win solutions with distributors and trade outlets;
* Plan, monitor and achieve individual and team sales targets (e.g. revenue, margin, growth, and trade debtor target.);
* Carry out negotiations with distributors, preparing quotations and proposals and agree on all operational requirements (including: price, contract, payment terms and services).