As a dynamic contract manufacturer, we are seeking for resourceful and dynamic individuals to join our innovative team where each member works towards a winning result:
1. Procurement Engineer (Electrical)
• Source, identify and develop potential vendors.
• Support design and new product requirement in terms of cost, quality etc.
• Develop supply chain for assigned parts/assemblies to achieve project goals.
• Cost reduction programme and price negotiation to meet project objectives.
• Project coordination/management with vendors and customers.
• Degree in Electrical Electronics in Engineering (EEE) or equivalent preferably with min 2 years procurement experience in manufacturing environment.
• Good knowledge of purchasing functions.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Preferably have working knowledge of manufacturing processes related to either of the following commodities:
• Wire/Cable harnessing assemblies, Electrical Modules assemblies, or Electro-mechanical assemblies
2. Senior Systems Engineer
• IT Business Planning and budgeting for the group
• Work closely with dept to study business processes & needs; Implement IT & Oracle solutions to help improve operations and grow business.
• Oracle 11i EBS Functional Support and project implementation for the group;
• Oracle system backup/recovery, security enhancement, performance tuning.
• Lead a regional team to manage overall IT infrastructure operation including Oracle application/database/HP-UX/Network/Email systems.
• Liaise with local and overseas users to resolve business application usage issues.
• Relevant Degree and above.
• At least 4 years functional and technical experiences in Oracle 11i EBS application in Manufacturing, Distribution and Finance modules.
• Experiences of Oracle PO Workflow, Discoverer.
• Experiences of 11i DBA, HP-UX, Veritas.
• Knowledge of manufacturing and supply chain processes will be an advantage.
• Project management and team management skills.
• Good team player and capable to communicate well with end users.
3. Purchasing Assistant
• Responsible for expediting materials to meet production activities
• Manage inventory to an optimal level to support operational needs
• Actively identify opportunities and improvement plans to reduce overall cost
• Issue P.O & forecast to vendors and work closely with them on their capacity
• Ensure purchasing activities and procedures are in compliance to Company’s ISO Integrated System (ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001)
• Actively participate in committees and teams to select, review, develop and appraise key suppliers
• Min. Diploma with at least 2 years experience in the familiar Manufacturing firm
• Knowledge of ERP will be an advantage
• Good inter-personal and communication skills are necessary
• Good analytical skills and pro activeness are strongly desired
Fresh grads are welcome
Interested candidates are requested to fax or send resumes with expected salary & recent photograph to:
2 WOODLANDS SECTOR 1, #03-10 & 12
WOODLANDS SPECTRUM I, SINGAPORE 738068
FAX: 6752 2787 TEL: 6752 6988