CITIC Seram Energy Limited (CSEL) is a newly appointed operator of Seram Non Bula Block in Eastern Indonesia. Requires highly qualified individual to join as:
• Monitors of Contractor’s detail design relating to facilities construction and fabrication specifications.
• Ensures contractor’s detail design meets the industry and international codes and standards and CSEL specifications pertaining to petroleum processing installations.
• Ensures contractor meets CSEL’s forecast time scales and planned schedules and remains within budget and report accordingly.
• Prepares regular status reports, identification and rectification of any shortcoming with contractor and other Field activities,
• Bachelor degree in relevant discipline
• Minimum 10 years proven track record of facilities construction (i.e camp, road) and fabrication engineering for major on/offshore.
• First class understanding of petroleum industry and international codes, standards and specification.
• Sound understanding of integrated project controls and processes
• Experienced of working in a camp environment in remote locations
• Capable of working in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment
Please submit your application before Wednesday, 19th December 2007 to:
HRD Department – CITIC Seram Energy Limited