PT Arutmin Indonesia is a global leading company in energy coal business with mine operations and a world class coal terminal in South Kalimantan. To support its growth, the company is searching for a high potential and dynamic individual to fill the positions as:
1. Berthing Master - (Code : BM)
Thiss is a staff position based in NPLCT - Kotabaru, reporting to Operation Superintendent. He/She is Responsible to organize transport of coal from and to NPLCT / loading port, berth and unberth of ships and barges and ensure working in safety manner and based on the operation procedure within the time frame given, assist the Supervisor for cost manage and control trough relationship with government, port/harbor and agents companies, ensure all marine activities, operational permits complied to Indonesian government sea transports regulation and assist the Supervisor to provide contract specifications.
2. Transshipment Coordinator - (Code : TC)
This is a staff position based in NPLCT- Kotabaru, reporting to Transshipment Superintendent. He/she is responsible to organize transshipment of coal from Sites/ NPLCT to customer’s vessel, berth and unberth of ships and barges in the sea line in safety manner and complied to the operation procedure within the time frame given.
3. Superintendent Logistic & Quality - (Code : SLQ)
This is a senior staff position based in NPLCT- Kotabaru, reporting to Coal Technology Manager. This position is based in South Kalimantan and responsible to plan and direct quality & logistics management of the Arutmin Coal Chain, coordinate and optimize coal flow by scheduling weekly barging, vessel and NPLCT stockpiling and reclaiming activities, prepare vessel blend plans. Manage quality control improvements projects, satisfy customer coal delivery requirements within time, cost, quality and safety parameters as well as to the overall success of Bumi’s export/business goals.
4. Senior Mine Engineer - (Code : SME)
This is a staff position based in Balikpapan - East Kalimantan, reporting to Long Term Planning Superintendent. He/she is responsible for control and organize mine long term planning to support all sites mainly but not limited to area under developed, with objective of providing sound basis for subsequent mine planning.
5. Engineering Supervisor - (Code : ES)
This is a staff position based in Asam - Asam - South Kalimantan, This is a staff position reporting to Engineering Superintendent. He/she is responsible for control and organize mine planning and barging of the contractors to safely achieved production target on required specification and minimum cost and other mining activities.
• Min. S1 Degree in Merchant Marine Academy and holding ANT I/II (BM), ANT II/III (TC), Mining Engineer (ES & SME), other (SLQ).
• Having minimum 2 years experiences as Chief Officer or 5 years as Officer (BM), 3 years experiences as Vessel Master in Tug & Barge or Officer (TC), 5 years experiences as Mining Engineer (SME/ES), 7 years experiences in Logistic & Quality in Coal Industry (SLQ).
• Strong technical skills and experience with mine planning software such as Xpac and MINCOM is preferable and Experience in mine planning operation, production schedule, project analysis and mining contract administration is desirable. (SME/ES)
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of coal mining, processing, handling and logistics and able and willing to travel extensively both international and domestic. (SLQ).
• Strong knowledge of about sea regulation, 16M code and ISPP code (BM/ TC).
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills and excellent language skills either spoken and written of both Indonesian and English.
• Capable to work in minimum supervision, willing to work hard and under pressure, having high integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented.
• Have a high commitment to PTA/ standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please send your application and resume in English, recent photograph & Copy ID card and put the position code (BM), (TC), (SLQ), (SME) & (ES) at the top-right side of the envelope not later than 7 (seven) days from the date of this advertisement to:
PO. BOX 4619 JKP 10046 or fax 021-57945688