Alstom is a global leader in the world of power generation and sets the benchmark for innovative and environmentally friendly technologies.e supply and integrate all components of a clean power solution from boilers, air quality control and energy recovery systems. We also have extensive experience in retrofitting, upgrading, refurbishing and modernising existing power plant equipment.
We have an unrivalled expertise in project management for all kinds of power generation systems, from small to large, from single equipment to complete turnkey solutions.
Role & Accountabilities:
This is an engineer level position involving responsibility for coordinating, planning and directing warranty claim activities for KK2 project. The work also includes problem investigation, check and remove the defect part, send the defected part to supplier workshop and replace with new part or part after repaired. Responsibilities also include the preparation of a daily work program, coordination of work with requests from Client, administrative reports and records. Direction is received from the warranty manager. Supervision is exercised over supervisors/foreman and personnel in the warranty team area.
* Responsible for warranty activities for project.
* Responsible for the on site warranty team.
* Managing workforce for warranty works.
* Reviews specifications and designs documents to determine proper remedy method.
* Performing defect investigations and prepare report.
* Coordinates and schedules warranty work execution requests from the Owner.
* Manage local purchasing of spares, including purchasing of spare, inventory, expediting and spare management.
* Responsible for work completion report.
* Supporting the Owner with regard to maintenance and operation issues in his field of expertise.
* Bachelor Degree or higher in Electrical Instrument / Control Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
* Good of speaking, reading and writing in English.
* At lease 5 years of experience in Power Plant in either Construction / Commissioning and Maintenance.
* Interpersonal skills, high responsibility, reliability, motivation and self-oriented.
* Good attitude, service minded and able to work under pressure.
* Abel to travel to KK2 Power Plant and stay over night in Saraburi Area about 2-3 days per week.
* Contract 24 to 30 months.
The qualified applicant are welcome to apply by e-mail or letter accompany by a full resume stating expected salary, a recent photograph, transcript
Alstom Power (Thailand) Ltd.
3354/6 Manorom Building, 2nd Floor, Rama 4 Road,
Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110