Industrial Cost Accounting Staff - Cikarang Based
General Requirements :
* Experience min 2 years in similar position for above manufacturing environment.
* Can communicate in English - written & spoken.
* Minimal S1 degree, in Accounting with GPA > 2.8.
* Willing to work in Cikarang.
* Able to operate SAP is an advantage.
* Strong drive, have a good commitment and analytical of skill.
* Can work under pressure with the short deadline.
* In charge for OP MCB & Equipment (Operational Plan ), Manufacturing Data Base ( MDB) on calculating Transfer Price and Conso CCV of MCB and Equipment.
* Performs Industrial month end closing.
* Prepare and analyze the activity plan price i.e. labor rate, consumables, energy and order point items and measure the variances vs actual.
* Analyze, challenge the production variances and propose correction if necessary on Bill of Material (standard cost) by doing costing run in SAP.
* Analyze purchase price variance (PPV) for industrial.
* In charge on Cost +, standard price calculation and maintain the historical cost + by challenging IG supplier if the invoice issued is not the same as cost + agree.
* Provide and prepare reports related to industrial in particular:
- Inventory report, Stock provision, Margin in stock, purchase price by activities etc
- Other industrial operation report (such as labor productivity etc)
ubmit your CV to Human Resources Division
Comments are closed.