Ericsson Indonesia has been in Indonesia nearly a century, involved in the Indonesia Telecommunications development and are committed to support and ready to take the next step with our customers to be prepared for the next generation leading-edge services.
Now, we are seeking for talented and passionate professionals to be part of a very dynamic and challenging environment as :
Competence Development Specialist (Code : CD)
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITES :
To develop, roll-out and evaluate company initiatives in Talent Management, Career Management & Succession Planning, Knowledge Management and other responsibility related with Competence Management.
* University degree in Engineering or other equivalent experiences, having experience/exposure working in Telecom Industry is preferred.
* Having at least 4 years experiences in the area Training development and Performance Management
* Having experience in developing career path as well as succession planning.
* Having experience in developing end to end talent management
* Familiar with Competency Profiling and competency assessment and also job analysis.
* Wide understand on Competence Based Human Resources Management
* Having knowledge of implementation Knowledge Management concept
* Facilitation skill
* Good Conceptual and analytical thinking
Fluent in English, both written and oral – additional languages of advantage
Good communication skills (included presentation skill)
Please submit your application in English with detailed CV and recent photograph to the following address within 3 week. Put the position code in the subject.