We are a company with over 34 years experience operation in Indonesia which invest through our mining, project delivery and asset management capabilities. We operate and support our clients in the Oil and Gas, Mining and Infrastructure sectors through providing world class delivery standards within a flexible and cooperative business relationship model. We seek clients and projects that can be delivered within a partnering framework that enhances delivered value by aligning objectives, behaviors and outcomes. To help us meet our strategic goal and deliver our promise to shareholders, currently we are seeking Indonesia’s exceptionally talented people for the following position:
The applicant should have a degree in any discipline of engineering, quantity surveying, or alternatively a degree in law, from a reputable university.
The applicant should have:
1. Minimum of 3 year experience in the oil and gas, mining, and infrastructure engineering and construction industries, preferably with mining and construction companies.
2. Experience in managing the compliance of contracts.
3. Experience in variations, tenders and contracts including negotiation.
6. Experience and/or an understanding of project controls.
7. Proficiency in the use of Word and Excel and other mainstream computer tools.
Other requirements :
1. Preferable to have worked with world class international companies.
2. May require travel to project sites within Indonesia from time to time for short durations.
3. First class English skills, in particular written English must be of a very high standard.
4. Self motivated and ability to prioritise work.
5. Advanced interpersonal, client management and communication skills.
6. A ‘can do’ attitude, with a hands on approach.
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment and an attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high calibre appointment. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please forward your application together with a detailed resume including recent photo, quoting reference number PTP-CS-006 to email@example.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Application close: 27 August 2007.
Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview.