Yr(s) of Exp 8 years
Industry Agriculture Cultivation
Job Function Accounting > Finance / Accounting Manager
Location DKI Jakarta
Plasa BII Jakarta, 51 Jl. Mh Thamrin, Jakarta Pusat 10350, Indonesia Enlarge Map
Salary Not Specified
Employment Type Full Time
PT SMART Tbk is one of the largest, publicly-listed, integrated palm-based consumer companies in Indonesia which is committed to sustainable palm oil production.SMART listed its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1992.
SMART is a subsidiary of Golden Agri-Resources Ltd ("GAR"), which is one of the largest palm-based companies in the world which is listed on the Singapore Exchange. SMART also manages all of GAR's oil palm plantations, which has a total planted area of 435,000 hectares (including small holders) in Indonesia, as at 30 September 2010.
For this objective we wish to recruit dynamic, highly motivated and committed candidates for future leaders in our several business units.
(for mining operation)
* Manage and oversee all accounting functions; general accounting, cost accounting, consolidation, cash management and budget monitoring.
* Ensure internal control and compliance with all local accounting, tax, statutory requirements as well as corporate policies
* Liaise with Mining Personnel relating to product quality requirement
* Liaise with Shipping Department to ensure barging and schedules are
* Oversee continuous ongoing management of all site activities
* Ensure stockpile areas are properly managed
* Reviews efficiency improvement potentials at site
* Male, maximum 45 years of age
* Bachelor degree in Accounting/ Finance with MBA is highly desirable
* Exposure from Public Accounting firm is an advantage
* Minimum 8 years of experience in Coal Mining industry with minimum 5 years in Managerial level
* Possesses strong leadership and interpersonal skills
* Result and detail oriented, along with strong analytical skill
* To be based in Jakarta but willingness to travel extensively is a must