We are a multi-national company who are involved in the drilling and production sectors of oil, gas and geothermal projects worldwide, are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated individual to fill the position of:
Work closely with the line management teams to identify, attract & recruit potential talent, local and expatriate candidates across the entire organization. Advises and coordinates in the implementation and formulation of recruitment policies, procedures, principles and administrative matters in accordance to Weatherford Corporate, Regional, District policies and Local laws and practices in a professional and cost effective manner.
• 5-10 years working experience in Human Resources functions;
• Proficiency in Recruitment, HRMS/PEOPLESOFT;
• Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or any related discipline (MBA in any core HR Functions is preferred);
• Good interpersonal and communication skills at all levels;
• Able to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment;
• Comprehensive knowledge on HR policies and practices;
• In-depth knowledge of local governmental policy, regulations and labour laws, working permit for International Assignee;
• Strong leadership, managerial, mentoring and counseling skills;
• Responsible, organized and professional in handling confidential information;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (TOEFL score of at least 550);
• Detail oriented and results focused;
• Ability to work independently and make decisions;
• Commitment to customer service, and to working in a team oriented environment;
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines;
• Ability to think analytically and creatively;
• Strong negotiating skills;
• Ability to travel.
Please visit our web www.weatherford.com for applying the above position & other vacant positions online.
NOTE: Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted