PT Freeport Indonesia (see www.ptfi.co.id), a major mining company situated in papua is searching for qualified national candidates to fill in the following staff vacant position:
* Prepare legal memo for field of practice of manpower or contracts or corporate in order to provide legal information to support PTFI operation.
* Prepare contract documents to ensure that all contract documents are complete.accomodates all intersersts of all relevant parties and in accordances with prevailling indonesian law and regulations.
* Prepare corporate resolutions and documentation thereafter to fulfill the requirements set forth in the Article of Association.
* Review, research and analyze any corporate actions to ensure that such action are in accordance to prevailing indonesian law and regulations and the Article of Associations.
* Prepare, or check and review litigation documents prepared by Indonesian outside legal council, including any written evidence in order to ensure that the information,format and wording of the documents are appropriate.
* Perform translation, review and draft of any necessary documents (e.g. memos, contracts, litigations, correspondence, etc)
* Familiar with manpower issues, contract drafting and reviewing, and various corporate issues
* Must hold a Bachelor Degree (Master Degree is preferable)
* Minimum 3 years of related work experience
* Hold an Advocate license
* Fluent in English
For application, please visit our corporate website at :www.ptfi.co.id—>Berkarir Bersama kami—>Lowongan Kerja, and submit your application through the deposit resume feature at the bottom of the search page. Please indicate your salary expectation.