Asia Petroleum Development (Glagah Kambuna) Ltd, a party to the Glagah Kambuna Technical Assistance Contract with PT PERTAMINA (Persero), requires qualified Indonesian professional with experience in offshore and onshore oil & gas for the Project Development Group to be assigned to its Jakarta Office, for limited term contract position of
Senior Contract Engineer
Responsible to prepare, tender, and administer contracts for the Project Development Group of Company. Develops contract terms and conditions, incorporates technical scope provided by technical groups, and plans a tender process in accordance with PTK 007. Administer the contract to ensure compliance with terms and conditions, to log contract instructions, and to monitor contract expenditures.
• Experience in coordinating various tenders, especially for project type contracts in the oil and gas industry.
• At least 10 years contracting experience preferred.
• Knowledgeable of PTK 007 regulations and possess PTK 007 Certification.
• Minimum of S1 graduate with technical background. Engineer with MBA or Master of Law preferred.
• Fluent in English language, oral and written.
Application letters fully detailing work experience, education standards attained, position applied for, and names of referees which should be submitted within 7 days to:
Asia Petroleum Development (Glagah Kambuna) Ltd
Plaza Aminta, 3rd Floor, Suite 302
Jl. T.B. Simatupang Kav. 10