PT AGC Indonesia is a mineral exploration company based in Jakarta. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of South Gobi Energy Resources of Canada (www.southgobi.com). South Gobi is a coal and metals exploration and development company controlled by Ivanhoe Mines (www.ivanhoemines.com).
PT AGC Indonesia is expanding and now invites qualified and motivated people to apply for the position:
• Excellent knowledge of database and computer networking environment.
• Experience with database software (MS-Access, MS-SQL, MySQL, Micromine GBIS and etc).
• Experience with using Datashed ver 4.x is more advantage.
• Understand geological data, coordinate projection and assay result is a must.
• Geology background is preferred.
• Good English is a must
Applicants should have strong interpersonal and communication skills. PT AGC Indonesia offers employees attractive compensation packages and a dynamic working environment.
Please submit your employment application with a CV and photograph to:
PT AGC Indonesia at:
South Gobi Energy Resources