PT DH Power, a group company of PT Darma Henwa Tbk, in collaboration with the international partners. produces and supplies electricity and alternative energy, such as coal-to-liquid/ coal-to-gas/ upgraded brown coal to power utilities and industries.
DH Power is currently seeking Indonesian professionals to fill following positions at Headquarter in Jakarta.
1. Chief Operation Officer (Project Management) (Code: COO)
Responsible for construction and operation of power stations.
2. Chief Technology Officer (Engineering, Construction, O & M) (Code: CTO)
Directs engineering, construction, operation and maintenance as well as research & development.
3. Chief Commercial Officer (Business Development) (Code: CCO)
Coordinates business development with partners and clients.
4. Chief Legal Counsel/ Head of External Affairs (Code: CLC/HE)
Leads corporate legal/external affairs, environment, safety/occupational health as well as human resources.
5. Chief Risk Officer/ Chief Governance Officer (Code: CRO/CGO)
Develop policies and direct application of good corporate governance and risk minimization as well as to coordinate procurement/ outsourcing
6. Corporate Secretary (Code: CS)
Manages internal/ external business communications.
7. Human Resources Manager (Code: HRM)
Coordinates recruitment, compensation/ benefits, manpower plan, training & development and industrial relations.
Those who apply to above mentioned are to send their CV, recent photograph, via email:
not later than Monday 19 November 2007. Only successful candidates to be contacted.