A Regional, International Organisation on Cities and Local Governments based in Jakarta is looking for a highly motivated and qualified person, joining a Secretariat of five committed team members, for the position of:
Manager: Information and Data
The candidate will have the responsibilities on matters concerning:
Statutory meetings report preparation, development of relationships and cooperation with international organisations, UN bodies and the Indonesian authorities.
On line services and information communication technology, publication of biannual Newsletter and other public relations materials as well as conducting research.
• University degree in a related field
• Good command in English, both oral and written
• Advanced computer skill and a general knowledge of computer system
• Excellent negotiation skill
• Able to represent the Secretary General in negotiation with outside parties
• At least 3 years working experience preferably in information and data, institutional membership administration, capacity building & amp; training
(a recent graduate with superior skills should not be dissuaded from applying)
• The position will involve some domestic and international travels.
• Commencing remuneration US$ 400 equivalent per month (a superior candidate may receive an accelerated level after 6 months very satisfactory service). A scale of remuneration provides for career advancement.
• Annual leave of 12 days per year plus nationally prescribed public holidays.
• Group Health Insurance provided.
• Daily meal provided.
• Employment is for a two year contract that may be renewed subject to appropriate performance reviews.
• Commencing date is 1st December 2007 or such later date as may be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Please submit your application together with CV, copies of supporting documents, recent photograph, contact number and expected remuneration to email:
No later than one week from the issue of this advertisement.