EPCC Company for Industrial Plant in Oil & Gas, Refinery, Mineral, Environmental, Infrastructure, Geothermal, Chemical & Petrochemical Industry is currently seeking experienced and competent professional to joint our company, as below :
Corporate Legal Officer
General Requirement & Qualification:
* Minimum S1 from the law faculty of a reputable university. Preferably with the background of civil law or business and economic law
* GPA minimum 2.8 of scale 4
* Must have excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
* Must have good analytical thinking and ability to perform with minimum supervision.
* A team player, excellent communication, honest, have integrity and loyalty, well organized, self motivated & initiative.
* Proficiency in English both oral and written.
* Good in computer skill, particularly with Microsoft office.
* Hard worker and able to work under pressure.
* Maximum 30 years old.
Special Requirement :
* Having experience minimum 2 years as a corporate legal officer, specifically in Oil & Gas sector or Engineering, Procurement and Construction c [EPC] company.
* Strong knowledge/understanding about the Indonesian law and regulation, such as corporate law, oil and gas law, construction law, security law. A good knowledge in the BP migas’s procurement requirement would be an advantage point.
* Excellent in drafting and reviewing a company’s legal documentation, such as the contract/agreement, memorandum of understanding, letter of intent, correspondences, etc.
* Experience in giving legal advice based on the Indonesian law and regulation.
* Willing to travel.
Please send your application and complete Resume in English, along with transcript, color Photograph and expected salary within one week to :
Manager HR Plan, Recruitment & Contract Management
Attention : Achmad Rizal, SE
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
CC E-mail : email@example.com