Sampoerna Foundation is one of Indonesia’s leading non-profit organizations dedicated to improving the quality of, and access to education, requires high motivated candidates to fulfill the following position :
Recruitment Officer (Code: REC – Off)
* Male, maximum 32 years old.
* Min bachelor degree in any discipline, preferably in Human Resources, Psychology / Management. Master degree will be desired.
* Proficiency in Recruitment and Selection functions.
* Possess min. 2 years working experience in Human Resources functions, preferably in Recruitment.
* Competent in performing Job Analysis.
* Competent in performing Job Evaluation.
* Competent in conducting Competency-Based Interview Techniques.
* In-depth knowledge of local government policy, regulations and manpower labor laws.
* Strong leadership, managerial, mentoring and counseling skills.
* Possess reasonable knowledge in using relevant office applications such as Microsoft words, excel, power point, etc.
* Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English (reading, writing, speaking).
* Excellent communication and presentation skill.
* Excellent interpersonal and people skill.
* Energetic, smart worker, multi-tasking and ready to work under heavy pressures to meet deadlines and targets with sudden changes environment.
Please send or email your application letter, detail curriculum vitae (CV), copy of relevant documents, include a recent photograph and indicate the position code on the right hand corner of the envelope or at the subject line of your email not later than 26 October 2007 to:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
Sampoerna Strategic Square Tower A, 26th Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 45
Jakarta 12930 Indonesia
or e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org