Regus operates the world’s largest network of business centres, providing fully furnished and serviced offices, in some of the best commercial locations around the world. We are a dynamic organisation, with a culture that breeds success. We now have over 950 centres in 70 countries. In Asia Pacific, we currently operate over 70 business centres in 12 countries.
With current expansion plans & new opportunities opening everyday, now is a great time to join Regus.
• Do you want to be part of an organization that can offer global opportunities?
• Are you experienced in managing a high-performing service oriented team?
• Do you value building long-lasting relationships with clientele?
Profile of role and ideal candidate:
• You will run the Centre on a daily basis and handle Customer Service requests
• You will hire, manage and develop (Front Desk) team members
• You will have a strong client service ethic with proven ability to generate service income/ revenue through effective up-selling and billing
• You enjoy implementing and complying to policies and standards and your team values your management style
• You will have prior experience in budget management, cost control and reporting
• You will have strong working knowledge and proficiency in MS Suite of Office products and working knowledge of IT & Telecom
• Great working environment at prestigious locations
• Competitive bonus policy offered
• Opportunity of international travel for training purposes
• Interaction with leading businesses around the world
If you pride yourself on being part of a results driven, dynamic team then we would love to hear from you via email email@example.com