Spicy Clothing is looking for an experienced Production (Western) Manager with the following responsibilities:
Duties will include:
* Preparation of design sheets and tech packs using in house graphics team.
* Vendor correspondence both domestic and international.
* Communication and commenting on prototypes, samples, reproduction, and production.
* Assisting design team with matrices, tech packs, follow up and development.
* Facilitate the transition of apparel styles from design concept / first prototype to a final, production-ready sample.
* Help execute the concepts of the designers with crucial attention to detail and a sense of urgency to meet all deadlines.
* College or Trade School design or production degree a must.
* Applicant must have at least 5 years experience working in product development and have knowledge of overseas manufacturing.
* Proficient in Photoshop and Excel a must, Adobe Illustrator a plus.
* Knowledge of apparel development, fabrics, construction, fit, materials, and specs.
* Understanding of product development and garment construction is a must.
* Must have excellent time management and organizational skills, capable of managing multiple projects to deadline.
* Strong communication skills for overseas and domestic development.
* Works well in a team environment, enthusiastic person with a strong desire to learn.
* Will be base in BALI, Indonesia
Please send your full resume and job details to :