Technip is a world class player in engineering, technologies and construction services for oil and gas, petrochemical and other industries. With nearly 50 years of experiences in the design and construction of large industrial facilities, a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and operational bases spread over the 5 continents, the group is able to manage all aspects of major projects at optimized cost, from front end engineering design to turnkey delivery.
To support our expanding operations in Indonesia, Technip is looking for talented Indonesian nationals to fill in the following positions.
• Estimate cost of supply and construction.
• Perform materials and labor estimation of projects undertaken by company.
• Obtain and update quotations from vendors and subcontractors.
• Analyze material and construction cost.
• Maintain ad database with cost of usual equipment and the rates of construction labor.
• Breakdown the prices into clients’ format.
Qualification and Experiences:
• Diploma Degree in Engineering or equivalent
• At least 5 years of related work experiences, with 2 years in oil and gas industry.
• Proficiency skill in English, both written and verbal.
• Working effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing and maintaining good working relationships.
• Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
• Effectively in time and resources management to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
• Keeping organizational norms as well as ethical and social; deals with people with appropriate manner; shows words and actions consistently
Send your application, resume and recent photograph to: