Lembaga Pengkajian Kinerja Pembangunan, looking for:
1. Legal Officer
• Provides counsel to all departments in the company on local and/or international laws and regulations impacting local operations.
• Prepares legal drafting, review, and handles operating contracts, especially policy and bancassurance contracts.
• Manages non claims litigation as agreed with senior management. Co-ordinates with outside attorneys to define, implement and monitor the litigation strategy and the strength of legal position.
• Advise on policyholder complaint and claims legal matters.
• Supports HR Department if required
• Assisting with official investigations.
• College degree (S1 and/or S2) will be preferable from Indonesia or foreign reputable university.
• Actuarial education or insurance training background is a plus.
• Experience working effectively with government agencies and regulators.
• In compliance legal functions with insurance product experience min. 2 years.
• Working in legal department of joint venture company min. 4 years.
• Knowledge of insurance, corporate and finance laws.
• Knowledge of insurance industry including operations, products and distribution methods.
• Problem solving abilities.
• Strong interpersonal skills, assertiveness and initiative, well planning and organization skills.
• Computer literary skills.
• Fluent in English both written and verbal.
• Have good internal and external team work.
2. Advertising & Promotion Coordinator
• Hold S1 degree from reputable University
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the same field
• Good Command of English (oral & written)
• Computer literacy
• Enthusiastic, Self Motivated & Energetic
• Demonstrated Leadership & Interpersonal Skills
• Good command of Mandarin (oral)
3. Client Relations
• The successful candidate will work closely with the top management of the company to look after its clients and performs project management . The ideal candidate will have a proven track record and should have good people skills, and be experienced in developing long term client relationships.
• Education abroad and work experience abroad preferred
• Formal education with major in Communications or Business management
• Excellent communications, presentation and interpersonal skills a must.
• Must have excellent written and spoken English language skills
• Be proficient in making business presentations
• Must be familiar with design and visual communications
• Minimum 5 years working experience in similar or related field
• Preferred 30 years of age or above and Female
• Must have good people and social skills
• Excellent product support, reputation and modern working environment
• Competitive salary and incentives
4. Public Relation Officer
• Hold minimum D3 any disciplines
• Having minimum 3 years experience
• Good communication in English both oral & written
• Good analytical and interpersonal skills
• Must have good business minded, passion for success, dynamic, active
• Team player and good initiative
• Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Experience in sales, marketing, banking & financial field is a plus
• Has a good relationship and strong network
5. Secretary Director
• Graduate from Secretarial Academy or other related discipline
• Having more than 2 years in Telecommunication sector of Project Administration
• Fluent in English ( speaking and writing )
• Have a good looking and good communication skill
• Have minimum 2 years professional experience as Secretary
• Familiar with MS Office, Power Point, MS Project
• Experience with planning work for senior management / directors and follow up
• Being able to take minutes of meetings and do general secretary work
• Location: Jakarta Area
If you are interested in the above position, send a detailed resume with a recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org