Coca-Cola Bottling Indonesia - National Office is looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a challenging and interesting position of Mobile and Distributed Computing Specialist in business services area.
Mobile and Distributed Computing Specialist
In you capacity as the Mobile & Distributed Computing Specialist, you will be challenged to manage the following accountabilities :
* Development a proper technical documentations of infrastructure technologies and continuously updating the document to capture any changes.
* Discovery new technology in distributed computing (Blackberry, PDA, Mobile phone, Laptop, and Desktop PC including multimedia devices) and assists IS Management to enhance the current Infrastructure to business.
* Provide standard product and certification of IT distributed computing technology for across business.
* Giving technical advice and sharing knowledge to all Desktop support team in National Office and across business operation.
* Maintain an open and effective communication with internal IS team to ensure full support of any implementation of projects.
* Assist in installing and configuring of the Local Area Network including Cabling System, Hub and Switching.
* Troubleshooting and Problem solving on problem of Network infrastructure includes the Hardware and Software in National Office as well as across business operations.
Play essential roles in CCBI’s people development, you are expected to have the following qualifications :
* Bachelor (S-1) degree from a reputable university, prefer majoring in computer science
* Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
* Reliable, proactive, open, honest and co-operative
* Have a strong knowledge and skill in Computing Distributed Technology (Hardware & Software)
* Have a good knowledge in mobile computing technology.
* Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
* Certified Lotus Professional (CLP)
* A minimum of 3 years in the area of Computing Distributed Technology
* Experience in LAN Technology.
* Experience in Mobile Computing Technology
* Having a good understanding of Messaging & Collaboration technology
* Highly logical and process oriented
Interested candidates are required to send the application letter together with CV and recent photograph, not later than 2 (two) weeks to :