As we continuously strive to enhance our business to provide exciting, innovative and high-quality mobile entertainment to enrich people’s mobile life style with fun and enjoyment. We are expanding into Indonesia to share our mobile entertainment. We are looking for most creative, brightest and most hardworking candidates to join us to establish our new operation and development branch that based in Jakarta.
Mobile VAS Recruitment PT STAR is a leading multi-national mobile application service provider connecting to 500 mobile networks, supporting thousands of developers and distributors worldwide. We have been continually involved in designing and developing wireless applications and world class multimedia platform. We operate globally through provide low cost, high quality, easy to use, flexible and powerful value-added solutions specifically for clients to improve business processes effectiveness and efficiency as well as enhance customer satisfaction. Our mobile content and services offerings are based on popular mobile messaging and internet technologies such as Short Messaging Service (SMS), Enhanced Messaging Service (EMS), Nokia Smart Messaging, Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS), Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) and Java 2 Micro Edition (J2ME). Our application technologies support current and future network technologies such as Global System for Mobile Communication (GSM), General Packet Radio Service (GPRS) and Third Generation technologies (3G). Our relationship building range from Telkomsel, Indosat, Excelcom, Flexi, Nokia, Motorola, Samsung and telecommunication vendors.
• Mobile application development & implementation.
• Maintaining & supporting the systems during & after office hours.
• Web development.
• Communicate with external parties especially Telecommunication Providers.
• Work with other programmers in the entire project.
• Spoken and written in English & Indonesia language.
• Responsible for developing the Mobile Application.
• Knowledge in SMS (Short Message Service) or Telecommunication is a plus
• Proficient, experienced and efficient coder in PHP / Perl / CGI / Java.
• Knowledge in Linux & MySQL will be an advantage.
• Familiar with Open Source projects is a plus.
• Able to demonstrate programming projects is definitely a plus!
• Must enjoy working with Internet projects.
• Excellent communicational and organizational skills.
• Self-motivated team player and ability to work with a team of programmers and designers.
• Hardworking and ability to work under a tight schedule and meet deadlines.
• Support after office hours.
If you are ready to work on a fast growing, exciting and challenging industry, interested candidate send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com