We are a National Coal Mining Company is seeking for qualified and committed candidates for the following positions:
Mine Engineer Manager
To conduct planned mine site operation primarily to cover; mine plan, preparation of mine to operation, coal hauling road, infrastructure to open new project.
* Min. Bachelor degree in Mining/ Civil Engineer.
* Background min. 8 years experience and has successfully mine planning operation which includes; mine operation, contract mining, management of open cut mines in high rainfall areas.
* Act in the capacity of Kepala Teknik and alternate Kepala Teknik as required.
* Assist in the diagnosis and trouble-shooting of problems as they arise.
* Communicate all significant issues relating, to operations, environmental management or safety.
* Assist with site visits by customers and others as required.
* Willing to be based on outside Jakarta.
To support sales, shipping activity in trading mining areas inline with company objective and to find or search potential mine areas in south and east Kalimantan.
* Male, max.37 years old.
* Degree with major in mining/civil/machine engineer
* Having experience min.3 years in coal trading, shipping and export-import.
* Having strong leadership skill, business and result oriented, hard working, highly motivated and integrity, ability to work under pressure, and good analytical thinking.
* Have strong skill in computer literate.
* Able good to work in team.
* Have good command in English both oral and writing.
Willing work in South and East Kalimantan.
Please send your completed application, CV, recent color photo ( 4 X 6 ) within 2 weeks from the advertisement date to :