Jebsen & Jessen Group of Companies has its presence in Asia of more than 100 years and a workforce more than 2500.
Jebsen & Jessen Technology business unit is growing its activities in the sector of Power generation, steam cycle. The power generation division offers industrial power generation solutions (steam cycle) of capacity from 500KW to 75MW with focus in the biomass renewal energy sector since 1960s. Wider sectors include palm oil, rice, coconut, wood, food processing, textile, refinery, oleo-chemical, oil & gas and others.
The Division represents world-class suppliers for both the single and multi-stage steam turbines plus other auxiliary equipment complementing the power island of industrial power plant. The Division has openings for the position of:
• Reporting to the President Director, the incumbent is responsible for the after-sales market of the power generation business in Indonesia, its full accountability and ensuring professionalism and quality service as core values for a sustainable business.
• Leading the department to initiate, promote and develop the after-sales market in line with the established business strategy, to achieve market leadership and maintain sustainable growth.
• Tertiary education in Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience in managing the business for the after-sales power generation market.
• Business minded and good market knowledge of the industrial power sector and related markets.
• Sound knowledge of turbo-generators
• Possess good communication skills in both English and Bahasa.
• Self motivated and mature individual.
• Station in Medan
Interested qualified applicants are requested to submit their application letters in English. Comprehensive CV, phone number and recent photograph with code on the upper left for the position to :
Only Candidates who meet the requirement will be invited for interview