We are leading international EPCI Contractor is involved in the Construction, Installation and Engineering of Offshore and Onshore projects.
We are inviting potentials candidate to be part of our team as a:
• Has 10 years minimum experience and 5 years min experience on Managerial level of Quality, Heath Safety and Environment for engineering installation design and construction of onshore pipelines, offshore pipelines and platform installations on EPCI projects within the oil and gas construction industry.
• Bachelor degree in applicable of Offshore/Marine/Mechanical/Safety Environmental subject
• Holding all the relevant training certificate Quality and HSE accordance to the position
• Fluent in English
• A dynamic leader with the capacity to train and motivate others.
• A mentor and coach, adaptable, motivated, able to work independently and as a member of a project team with an analytical mind and the ability to think laterally and logically.
• Highly perceptive, determined and persistent with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• Best suited to challenging and innovative areas of responsibility.
• Excellent interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, able to build relationships with people on all levels.
• Strong organizational and time management skills, able to manage multiple responsibilities.
• Outstanding all-round communication skills.
• Ability to think strategically, make decisions and solve problems.
• Multi-skilled complementing a strong work ethic and the willingness “to go the extra mile”.
• Base location ; Jakarta office
Company provides excellent opportunities to growth on a global scale.
Please submit your application letter & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and put the position you are applying with subject: QHSE MANAGER