As the leading Food Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, Nestlé has for the past 140 years produced the best products with a passion for excellence in food safety and quality. We are committed to these ideals and value the trust given to us by our consumers worldwide.
If you share the same passion for excellence we invite people with professional knowledge, personal integrity, and strong motivation to excel and enjoy facing challenges in a dynamic organization, to join us as:
First Line Manager
With the requirement as follows:
1. Food Technology, Mechanical/Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Industry
2. Active and good communication skill
3. Good analytical skill
4. Enjoy team working
5. Ready to work under pressure
6. Decisive, accuracy and attention to detail
7. Willing to learn and high personal integrity
8. Willing to be stationed in Cikupa-Tangerang
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Controls, organizes and coordinates all production operations and its support.
2. Ensure and manage resources to produce high quality product at the right quantity, time and cost.
3. Enforce adherence to Guideline, legal requirements and safety.
4. Coordinates trials and special studies or projects.
Interested applicants, please send your CV and recent photograph before 31 July 2007, by indicating the position code in the subject of your email to: