Weatherford We are a multi-national company who are involved in the drilling and production sectors of oil, gas and geothermal projects worldwide, are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated individual to fill the position of:
• The HR Advisor advises and coordinates in the implementation and formulation of policies, procedures, principles and administrative matters in accordance to Weatherford Corporate, Regional, District policies and Local laws and practices in a professional and cost effective manner.
• Proficiency in Compensation & Benefits, HRMS/ PEOPLESOFT, Project Management,
• Leadership Competencies, Functional Competencies, Behavioral Competencies
• Hold Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or any related discipline (MBA in any core HR Functions is preferred)
• Have min 5-10 years working experience in Human Resources functions
• Good interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
• Able to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment
• In-depth knowledge of local governmental policy, regulations and labor laws
• Strong leadership, managerial, mentoring and counseling skills
• Analytical and computer literate
• Responsible, organized and professional in handling confidential information
Please visit our web http://www.weatherford.com for applying the above position & other vacant positions online.
PT Wira Insani (Weatherford)
Cawang Commercial Estate
Jl MT Haryono, No 9 Bld J/C1 Jakarta 12560