PT Tesco Indonesia (Tesco) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tesco Corporation, a global leader in the design, manufacture and service of technology based solutions for the upstream energy industry. Tesco provides oilfield services to clients engaged in the oil and gas industry in a variety of regions throughout Indonesia and Asia Pacific.
Tesco Indonesia is now looking for a bright talented individual to fill the following position:
Personal Assistant To General Manager
Objectives of the Position:
You will be reporting to the General Manager. You will work closely with the management, assisting General Manager in the day to day fulfillment and execution of duties. Your primary responsibilities will include
1. Assist General Manager with work planning and time management
2. Organize and maintain schedules and appointments
3. Devise and maintain office systems to deal efficiently with paper flow, filing, etc.
4. Perform general clerical duties in high level of details and accuracy
5. Carry out specific projects
6. Maintain expense reports, accounts and budgets
7. Liaise with clients and other staff
8. Other duties as assigned by the General Manager
9. Prepare tenders
10. Follow up on inquiries, etc.
1. Minimum of a Bachelor degree majoring in Accounting, Law or other relevant field of study
2. Minimum of 3 years experience in a related position (preferably in oil and gas industry)
3. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel Spreadsheets, Power Point, etc.)
4. Good knowledge of office administration and bookkeeping procedures
5. Proficient in English, both spoken and written
6. Possess strong communication, planning and organizing skills
7. Strong interpersonal and professional outlook
8. Willingness to work in a flexible schedule
Should you be interested to apply for the above position, please send your application and resume with the position code “Code: P-Asst” as the email subject to: