We are a company with over 34 years experience operation in Indonesia which invest through our mining, project delivery and asset management capabilities. We operate and support our clients in the Oil and Gas, Mining and Infrastructure sectors through providing world class delivery standards within a flexible and cooperative business relationship model. We seek clients and projects that can be delivered within a partnering framework that enhances delivered value by aligning objectives, behaviors and outcomes. To help us meet our strategic goal and deliver our promise to shareholders, currently we are seeking Indonesia’s exceptionally talented people for the following position:
Education : The applicant should have a degree in Electrical of Engineering from a reputable university.
The applicant should have:
1. Having 3 to 5 years experience as Electrical Estimator and clearly understanding on first principal of estimating
2. Experience in oil and gas, mining, infrastructure or general construction sectors of the engineering and construction industry.
3. Proficiency in the use of Word and Excel and other mainstream computer tools.
The applicant must have:
1. Hands-on experience and demonstrable skills in tendering for the construction industry.
2. Proficiency in English as communication skills, both verbal and written.
Other requirements :
1. Preferable to have worked with world class international companies.
2. English proficiency, both written and verbal (preferable min. TOEFL 550).
3. Hard worker, honest, self motivated, ability to priorities work and can work under pressure.
4. Capability to achieve project schedule and working over time (if required)
5. Willingness to support all team members as a part of team work
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment and an attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high calibre appointment. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please forward your application together with a detailed resume including recent photo, quoting reference number PTP-SER-007 to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Application close: 19 August 2007.
Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview.