We are a high-profiled MNC, established in 1991, located in Sidoarjo - East Java, member of ECCO Group. The world leading manufacturer of branded casual foot-wear and leather with modern and latest technology on shoe production facility, operates internationally and worldwide. We are continuously expanding our business excellence and leadership.
We are seeking for young, dynamic talents with strong commitment to join our winning team in our new shoe factory as :
Machine Electrical Engineer (MEE)
• The successful candidate will be responsible to assist the engineering manager of shoe factory with the activity to handle preventive and breakdown maintenance on electrical field. Responsible towards electrical and/or electronic operation such as controller of machine on daily or monthly basis. Candidate will work on shift team to provide first quality service in order to ensure no interruption on production process due to machine unavailability.
• University degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
• Having hands-on experience in preventive maintenance system with minimum 2 years experience as electrical/electronic engineer.
• Skill in application and programming of PLC (OMRON, DCS/SIEMENS).
• Willing to work on three shifts
• Fluency in speaking and writing English
• Proactive, strong, systematic, thorough with sense of details, self starter, good teamwork with strong leadership skill.
ONLY candidates which fit the requirements should apply
Motivated application, including resume, recent picture and references to be received by e-mail to: ID_Recruitment@ecco.com