PT Agincourt Resources PT Agincourt Resources, is currently conducting a Feasibility Study into developing a Gold and Silver Mine located at Batang Toru, South Tapanuli, North Sumatra. As part of ongoing Mine Development and Exploration Program, the Company is seeking candidates for the position of
GEOLOGISTS and JUNIOR GEOLOGISTS
Essential Duties include:
• Complies with all Occupational Health, Safety and Environment requirements as well as those required under the Decree of the Ministry of Mines and Energy Number 555.K/26/M.PE.
• Geological mapping core logging, structural logging, core sampling, soil sampling, data collection and management, supervision of drilling rigs, geological interpretation for deposit resource modelling, survey control, field assistant supervision.
• Maintain high quality geologic data, maps and cross-sections.
• Report writing and informal presentation.
• Maintain community and government relationships.
• 5 years exploration, mine or resource development geological experience is essential for the Geologist position and 1-2 years geological experience is preferred but not essential for the Junior Geologists position. Minimum Bachelor of Science in Geology or Geological Engineering
• Knowledge of geology related to precious metal deposits (especially gold) is preferable
• Willing to work in fly camp situations in remote areas on a 4 weeks on 2 weeks off roster. English in both written and spoken conversation is required. Highly motivated, team oriented. Computer literacy is required.
An attractive salary & benefit package will be negotiated with successful applicants. Please forward your resume to HRD PT Agincourt Resources no later than 7 (seven) days after this advertisement to:
PT AGINCOURT RESOURCES
Jl. Merdeka Barat, Desa Aek Pining, Batang Toru 22738, Tapanuli Selatan
Phone: 0634 370-330/1 Fax: 0634 370-333
Sumatra Utara – INDONESIA
Or send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Please write position title on the top right side of your application. All applicants will be strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.