PT. ExsaMap Asia, a Canadian joint-venture company based in Jakarta, the world leader in high-resolution radar imagery (IFSAR) is looking for candidates that are strongly motivated, possess leadership skills and integrity, to fill the position of
3-D Edit Technician (Editor)
Minimum Diploma-3 in Geography, Geodesy or any other disciplinary/faculties such as IT, Forestry, Marine, Landscape/Architecture, etc.
* English comprehension is a must
* Ability to see in 3-Dimension is a must
* Willing to work on a 3 Shift rotation
* Familiar working with a variety of software
* Fresh Graduate.
* Or with one year or more experiences in a similar discipline
* Good communication ability
* Willing to learn
* High Standards
* Primary responsibilities involve specialization of at least one process in the production of DSM/DTM extraction
* Requires the complete comprehension of the core product edit rules and the accompanying work instructions
* Expected to make decisions of a routine nature involving established procedures
* Be flexible of temporary assignment to work in other disciplines from time to time.
* Demonstrate a progressive improvement in one’s ability to meet the estimate times for task completion.
* Complete work in accordance with approach and specifications identified in the Project Plan following the appropriate ISO 9001 Quality Organizational Procedures. Employee must work to provide the level of detail and associated accuracy required to meet the clients’ expectations.
* Report to Team Leader.
If you are this person, please send your Curriculum Vitae to: the Human Resources Supervisor at P.T. ExsaMap Asia, Plaza City View, 2nd Floor. Jl. Kemang Timur No. 22, Pejaten Barat, Jakarta 12510. or e-mail: info@exsamap. com'
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and interviewed. Attractive remuneration and conditions will be offered.